Dear customer, your personal data will be used by the Associazione Sestiere Castellare in full compliance with the basic principles set out by:
• Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data;
• Directive 97/66/EC for the protection of privacy in the telecommunication sector;
• Directive 97/07/EC and Italian Leg. Decree 185/99 for the protection of consumers in distance contracts;
• Italian Leg. Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003 'Code for the protection of personal data';
Personal data processing operations and relevant uses
All the operations carried out by us are summarised hereinbelow which involve the collection, conservation or processing of your personal data and the use that we will make of them
a. processing of personal data supplied by you and obtained when you surf the web with the aim of defining your commercial profile;
b. use of your commercial profile by the Associazione Sestiere Castellare for marketing and promotional purposes by the Associazione Sestiere Castellare
This site will be maintained, updated and periodically checked by the Associazione Sestiere Castellare.
The Associazione Sestiere Castellare, via the creation and conservation system of the above-mentioned site, ensures and guarantees that the above-mentioned site will not contain sites that handle, either directly or indirectly, any subjects concerning sensitive data in accordance with articles 4, letter D and 26 of the Italian Leg. Decree 196/03.
Therefore, any processing regarding sensitive data, whether directly or indirectly, will be excluded beforehand.
Freedom to grant consent and consequences of refusal
Consent to process the personal data given for the reasons outlined in points (a), (b) is required.
In the event consent is refused, we will be unable to provide you with the services requested.
Data controller and data processor
The Data controller is Associazione Sestiere Castellare, with registered offices in Via al Zei, no. 19 - 51017 Pescia (Pistoia)-(Italy). In accordance with art. 7 of Italian Leg. Decree 196/03, any queries must be addressed to Associazione Sestiere Castellare, with registered offices in Via al Zei, no. 19 - 51017 Pescia (Pistoia)-(Italy).
Rights of data subjects
Art. 7 of Italian Leg. Decree 196/03 (Rights of data subjects)
• 1. With regard to the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data regarding him/her, even if not recorded yet, and to have such data communicated to him/her in an intelligible form
• 2. The data subject has the right to be informed:
a. of the origin of the personal data;
b. of the purposes of the processing;
c. of the logic applied to the processing;
d. of the identity of the data controller and data processors;
e. of the parties to whom the personal data may be communicated.
• 3. The data subject also has the right to obtain:
a. the updating, rectification or integration of the data collected;
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
c. the certification that the operations in the previous points have been notified to those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except in the case in which such fulfilment is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
• 4. The data subject also has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b. for the processing of personal data concerning him/her for purposes of sending advertising materials.
Ownership and user licenses of images
The images on this site have multiple ownership.
• Photos owned by Associazione Sestiere Castellare,
• Photos acquired from specialist sites.